Website Accessibility & Usability
Issued by: Clubnet Search Marketing
This website has been designed and developed with the end user in mind and in keeping with our policy of customers first, and our obligations under the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act), we will ensure that this website is accessible to people who have visual, hearing, motor, cognitive or any other impairments.
Ensuring our website is fully accessible to all is a core aim to Clearview Aerials, we will always try and ensure that it is usable with a broad range of operating systems, browsers, and specialist assistive technologies.
As a standard, we employ all the following methods to ensure our site is accessible to as many people as possible:-
- All on page text copy is indexable by search engines.
- All imagery on this website contains alternative text which can be viewed in the event images don’t load or cannot be seen for whatever reason.
- The design infrastructure of this website is constructed with the use of modern and standardized HTML and CSS and only using HTML tables for displaying tabular data.
This website is supported in the following browsers:-
- Mozilla Firefox (versions to be confirmed)
- Google Chrome (versions to be confirmed)
- Internet Explorer (IE8 | IE9 | IE10)
- Opera (versions to be confirmed)
- Safari (versions to be confirmed)